There Are No Words


Comments

She cracks me up!
Bonnie said…
She is so proud of herself!!
Cheryl said…
She is quite the little monkey, isn't she?!!!
Jaime said…
I love Sarabeth! She makes me smile every time I see her!
The Gallands said…
I LOVE how she smiles with her hands over her mouth..."hehehe Mommy- look what I can do!"
Eric Moore said…
I wonder if the one bare foot and one socked foot contributed to her climb.
Chattyb said…
Our family must have a "climbing genie." That is exactly what Savannah spent so much time doing last summer when she stayed with me--standing on a tin turned upside down in a laundry basket.

Sarabeth is definitely showing that she is ready to climb some trees at 27 CutOff.

She is getting more beautiful everyday. Please bring her to see her Ma soon. Ma

Popular posts from this blog