Baby Mama

I love watching Sarabeth play. She is growing up so fast and doing new things everyday. She will be 16 months on March 1-WOW! She is becoming so much more interactive and starting to actually understand "play". She is so in love with babies, real and dolls. She gathers them up, wraps them in blankets and hugs and kisses them. She tries to feed them whatever she is eating and loves on them just like we love on her. She watches us so closely and mimics a lot of what we do. She is so sweet with her babies! Every day I love her more. I'm enjoying being able to spend most of the days with her. I miss her so much when I have to go into the office :(




Little Mama

Comments

Cheryl said…
Sweet - reminds me of Savannah's fascination with baby dolls. Julia is now more into building with blocks and playing with rubber snakes. I wonder where she gets that?!!

Popular posts from this blog