More Pictures of Sarabeth


We have the most beautiful baby girl! We've all enjoyed taking pictures of her sweet little face! Here are some my dad took today.














Comments

Anonymous said…
She's beautiful! I love those sweet cheeks.
Bonnie said…
She is so pretty! She doesnt look like a newborn!
The Gallands said…
She is beautiful! We are so excited to have a new one around :) Great job you guys! Welcome to the amazing world of being parents!
Gabe said…
Wow, what a beautiful niece! Already so beautiful. We want to come down there right now just to hold her!

April and Matt, ya done good!!!
laura said…
She is just gorgeous! Congrats on becoming a mommy!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to All 3 of you! What a Very Lucky and Beautiful Little girl to have such a Wonderful Mommy & Daddy!
April, she is beautiful I am so very Happy for you! Many Prayers will continue your way for this Most Wonderful Upcoming Holiday Season for the Landes Family!

Have a Great Day!
Michelle :-)
Cheryl said…
I agree, what a sweet little face!! Sarabeth is beautiful. She has already changed so much from the pics you sent a few days ago. Can't wait to hold sweet Sarabeth!! Love you guys!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!!! She is a beautiful angel!!! We are so glad you and baby are healthy and happy...perhaps a bit sleep-deprived! We hope to see you at Christmas time!
callie said…
She is amazing!
So cute!!!
Jake said…
wow, you grow pretty people. we can't wait to see her and hold her. i hope everything is going well and you are back home now. we'll call ya tonight to check in. love you--all three of you.
Kelly said…
Congratulations!!
Cindy said…
I recognize the look in Matt's eyes...I see it every time Mike looks at one of his girls. It's called Head Over Heals. Congratulations. She's a beauty.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party