Valentine's Day
Matt and I don't usually do a lot for Vday and this year was no different. I did have a chance to make some cookies for Sarabeth's MDO class party and I was so pumped! It was my first time to do something for her class and I felt like a real "class mom" :) She came home with a little bag full of valentines from the kids in her class, so cute!
I attempted to let Sarabeth make a craft for daddy for Valentines. I let her loose with the paints and she went crazy! They were non-toxic and washable so although it looks like she bleeding from her eye, it's just a lot of paint! The craft never made it, it met it's demise in the trash can.
I attempted to let Sarabeth make a craft for daddy for Valentines. I let her loose with the paints and she went crazy! They were non-toxic and washable so although it looks like she bleeding from her eye, it's just a lot of paint! The craft never made it, it met it's demise in the trash can.

Comments