Rodeo Day!

To celebrate the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Sarabeth's MDO has Western Day at school today! They are having a special lunch and tons of fun stuff for the kids. I tried to get a few good pictures of her this morning in her Rodeo Princess shirt and Hot Pink cowgirl boots with flashing lights (compliments of my dad for Christmas)! She is suck a stinker! She kept pulling her hat off. I took her outside and changed her shirt (since she got breakfast all over the other one) and she took off running and I had to chase her down with the camera.

Cheese!

Howdy Yall!



Giving kisses to the camera

Laughing and about to run away!

Happy Rodeo Day!

Comments

Lindsay said…
cutest cowgirl I've ever seen! love these pics and her personality! J has western day coming up at MDO...any ideas where I can get him some western stuff (hat, boots) for a good price? I'd love to find a vest, too!
The Gallands said…
She is the cutest darn thing ever! Can't wait to see the reveal of the new blog...If you get it to work right I may get your help on mine. :)
Bonnie said…
Seriously, these pictures are toooooo cute! I'll see you tonight!
Cheryl said…
Oh my what a sweet little girl. So cute!
Jaime said…
I know I say it ALL the time, but Sarabeth is ADORABLE!! Her personality and spunkiness makes me smile. What a cute Rodeo princess y'all have.
Gabe said…
That is great - she is too cute! You guys are done for when she learns how to work that kind of cute to her advantage!

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party