Comments

The Gallands said…
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonnie said…
Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! I love the pictures. Too cute!
Cheryl said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! TEARS OF JOY FOR YOU TODAY!!!! Just called your cell - will try back later!!! YEAH!!!! Another little one to add to our ever growing Landes clan!!!
Leigh Ehrhardt said…
Congratulations, April! Can't wait to meet sweet Sarabeth's sibling!
Anonymous said…
Oh my!!! YEA! Congrats!! :)
Shana said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
cmeandthree said…
Congratulations April!
Kim and Eric said…
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!
Congratulations!!!! Love the pics of Sarabeth's face!!!
Jaime said…
Woohoo!! So excited for yall! Sarabeth cracked me up!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Chris and Kim said…
Congratulations! The pictures are so cute of Sarabeth holding the test! This time we'll be pregnant for most of the same time instead of just 2 months!
M & M said…
What exciting news!!! I thought I recognized what she was holding before I scrolled down, but...really, I had to make sure I was sure about the post before I wrote here. What a great blessing from the Lord!!!
Anonymous said…
I knew the Lord would do this soon!! Praise the Lord!!
Stephanie said…
SO excited. Miss you guys already!
Lauren said…
So happy for you and matt!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is such wonderful news! We need to catch up! We are so happy for you guys.
WHAT? Where the heck have I been? Prego I guess and oblivious that the world is still turning!!!! Congratulations! I am speechless and SO HAPPY FOR YALL!!! Love you, all 4 of yall!
How are you April? How did you dr apt go?

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party