Now Starring

Here is a video of Sarabeth I took a few weeks ago. Of course she never wants to "perform" for me when I have the camera out but I was trying to get her to make her animal sounds-which she does so well. I had to help her out a little, which is a little annoying sounding on the video, try to enjoy it anyway! I have tons of video but I am still trying to figure out how to load it on here.


Comments

Cheryl said…
Oh my.... she is definitely a star!!! So precious hearing her sweet voice and seeing her adorable expressions. I am so proud to be Sarabeth's Aunt!!!
Katie said…
My favorite part is when she squeals "puppy!" This video made my day-she is getting to be so grown up!
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love baby talk!

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party