Day Spring Plates

I was so excited to see this post today at Nesting Place! I seriously own a partial set of blue dishes that was originally a place setting for 4. They all have chips and were a bargain at Service Merchandise when Matt and I got married in 2002. It's time for an upgrade. I've been wanting new everyday wear forever but with so many choices out there it's so hard to decide. I want something that I wont' get tired of looking at in 20 years-and something that will last that long! I have narrowed it down to something all white so that I can add some fun pieces to it for different occasions. I fell in love with these plates on Nesting Place's blog. They are giving some away and you can go there to enter to win too!

Comments

The Nester said…
Thanks for writing about it--I think they look great mixed with white dishes!
M & M said…
Me too! I just loved them and told Michael I was eyeing them! Perhaps I will just settle for the platter or something since I do have china. :)
Leigh (Katie's Mom) said…
April, I went through two sets of dishes, one a dark green, Mediterranean style, and the other a cute beige peach floral country style, before I realized that white was the way to go. I love my all white dishes from Pfaltzgraf. You can't go wrong with white! If money was no object, I'd have dishes for every season, but that's not gonna happen, so the white is great.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party