Sarabeth has definitely been watching "someone" talk on the phone. She is such a parrot and I have to be so careful what I say and do-I turn around and she's doing the same thing I am.
I know I've heard that particular language before. Ask Matt if it isn't from "The Last Starfighter." Sounds a lot like those lizard people. She's absolutely adorable and so funny.
Tonight I tucked in my sweet 2 year old son for the last time. Tomorrow he will be 3. My second born, my baby for a while. For the first time ever, he asked me to lay beside him as he went to sleep tonight. I had a million other things on my mind and dirty dishes from supper calling my name. I took him up on his offer and my heart was blessed indeed. I laid there and thought about how my first born wanted me to lay beside her every night, I had to often tell her no because I knew it would just prolong her going to sleep. It's sad really that your first child gets way more attention than the second. It's true. No longer is it just one on one, now I am outnumbered and have to find a way to give more of myself. Now add #3 and it's just a circus. Nathan is my sweet loving little boy. Full of life and curiosity. Looking for the next opportunity to do something he's not supposed to. In one minute he can destroy a room and melt my heart....
The Nesting Place is hosting this great party with lots of really cool garland ideas, I LOVE this site. Since we are going to be in Florida for Christmas this year, and our townhouse is too small for our tree, I decided to have fun with this garland idea . I took two strands of lighted garland that I bought 2 years ago from an after Christmas sale at Michaels and twisted them together. Then I headed over to Hobby Lobby where they had all of their floral stems on sale for 50% off. I also added some things from around the house that I had. This was the only place I could find to put the garland so excuse the big fat TV in view. However, my sweet hubby did build me a mantle over the weekend and it should be up and functional in a few days. I'll repost my new and improved garland complete with my mantel tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy and check out Nesting Place for more fun!
Comments
Audrey used to do this all the time. They are sooo cute at this age!