MHR-Friday

This week I got the sweetest email from my hubby. If you know me, you know I LOVE getting mail, email, whatever kind of mail. I love letters, cards, notes, all that kind of stuff-especially from Matt. When we were in college we used to both sit in the computer library and instant message each other from across the room...so goofy but I loved it! This month we started a Bible study together on Genesis-something I have been wanting to do for a while. Since we've been traveling a lot lately, we weren't able to meet to discuss our first week so Matt sent me an email to make sure we were still meeting this week to go over it. Here is part of the email I got:

Good Morning, Beautiful!

I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you right now, literally, as I do every morning. I don’t think I tell you often enough when and how much time I spend praying for you. I can say with conviction that God has heard and answered my prayers as He has protected you and is actively refining you in some very obvious and awesome ways. I sense a burning building in your spirit to seek God’s will and wisdom in His word and it excites me more than I can tell you! My conviction as a result of this is to always fan that fire by encouraging you and to keep myself from ever being a bucket of water thrown on that fire. I love watching God work on, in and through you! That being said… I have been spending my morning quiet times in the study we chose to do together and I wanted to make sure we were going at the same pace.

Matt makes my day, even when he's not trying!

Oh yeah, and he always fixes my car!

Comments

Lindsay said…
Love it! We need to get together! It's been too long.
M & M said…
Wow! I would be a puddle...
Shana said…
WOW. You are blessed.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party