New Blog

I finally got a face lift for my blog and it cost....zero! I did it all by myself! I know its not as fancy as some of the high dollar ones, but I so proud that I taught myself how to do it! Now I am going to work on getting all my links back on and create some sidebar buttons for fun!

Comments

M & M said…
Beautiful! Have been meaning to try this out myself but not taken the time to teach myself.
What resources did you use for the blog template?
Leslie said…
It looks awesome, April!! Make me one! :)
It looks great! That is a lot of work!
Cheryl said…
LOVE IT!
Lindsay said…
I LOVE IT! You should help me make one! You could go into business! We missed you sooo much Friday. I'm so sorry for what happened. Maybe God just knew you needed to rest. WE missed you lots, though. Wanted to talk to you today but it never worked out. Talk to you this week!
Jes said…
Love your new look!

Popular posts from this blog