HLS & Rodeo Pics

Matt's brother Gabe and his wife Cheryl and their 2 kiddos came to Houston for Spring Break and we met up with the at the Rodeo for some fun. It was rainy and cold but we made the best of it. I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews and Sarabeth is getting old enough to enjoy it too!
Little Cowgirl


She loved the tractor, it was hard to get her to come down!Isaac discovers the tractor!
Sarabeth discovers...a chicken

Sarabeth is such an animal lover! She shows no fear when she's around them ( I guess that could be a bad thing) She loved feeding the baby goat.Cousin Julia and Sarabeth watching the bunnies.


The baby pigs were so cute!Isaac made a rope and later Matt used it to show him how to rope his cousin Sarabeth...

25 cents of fun! Isaac saw this foot massage and asked what it was. So we put in a quarter for him to find out!
After a long day at the rodeo, we all went back to Aunt Phyl's for some good food and Wii!
Helping dad drive Mario

I am the Wii hula hoop champ!

Sarabeth meet Oliver

Oliver is Gabe and Cheryl's dog. Sarabeth thought she would join him in his cage to play.

Aunt Cheryl read the girls a book. She is such a great mom and aunt. We love Aunt Cheryl...and Uncle Gabe too.


Thanks for coming to spend your Spring Break with us!

Comments

I want a baby goat!
Awesome boots!
M & M said…
Love the first picture! (but are your eyes shut?)
Cheryl said…
Sorry about that first picture. I think I took that. :)

We had fun with you guys as well. Good times.
I just love the cowgirl pics!!
Chattyb said…
Great memories made. Mom

Popular posts from this blog