MHR Friday
I have really fallen of the MHR wagon! I really enjoy blogging and I will always do it but it is not a priority of mine so I only do it when I really have nothing else to do, which is rare! Matt has been such a sweetie this week. On Monday he got up early with SB and sneaked down stairs to let me sleep in-what a treat for me! He cleaned up the kitchen the other night and then today while I was at a closing for work, he picked SB up from Mothers Day Out and went to buy flowers to plant in our front yard. I also started a new diet this week and Matt has been so supportive, even taking me out to eat last night. Matt does things for me and I really should praise him more! This week Katy Lin asked us to share ideas on how to create romance on a budget. Well all us married girls know one way our husbands would suggest we could do that...for free! ;) Matt and I love to go on dates, although they are few and far between now. One thing we used to do is get out all of our favorite CD's from when we first started dating and lay in the floor and just listen to them and sing. We always end up reminiscing about the good times in the past. For me, it is romantic and I think Matt enjoys it as well. We also like to go to Barnes and Nobel and look at house plan books. It may not be as romantic, but it gets us talking about our dreams of building our own home one day-something we both desire.Thank you Matt for being a servant to me this week. I love you. Oh, and I think we should have a music night soon!
Comments