Add My Button

On October 18th I will be running in the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. This run benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, a program that is close to my heart since losing my sister to Leukemia in 2005. My sister's life was prolonged by experimental drugs and clinical trials funded by LLS. My family also benefited from LLS by vouchers for parking and hotels while living in Houston for 2 years.

I am officially starting my fund raising today and I need to raise $4500 in order to run the race. Please help me out by adding my button to you blog to help advertise for this cause. Just copy and paste the code you see under the button and add it to your blog with as an HTML gadget.

You can read about my sister's story by clicking on Will Run For Beans on the right. (Beans was a nickname we gave my sister in her teen years) I signed up to run this April 30, 2005 and my sister died the next day on May 1. It was one of the toughest things I have ever done both emotionally and physically. I'm really looking forward to helping out LLS and training for this run this year and I will need all the prayers I can get. Thanks for your support!

**Thank you Stephanie at Blogalicious Designs for the fabulous button!!**

Comments

You got it!
Lindsay said…
I'm so proud of you, April!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party