Thanksgiving Rewind
Before I get to the Christmas pictures, here is a recap of our Thanksgiving. We drove up to see Matt's parents in Arkansas to celebrate Turkey Day and Pre-Christmas with Matt's two brothers and their wives and kids (only one wife per brother, just in case you were wondering). We did our normal eating enormous amounts of food and laying around all day. This year Sarabeth was just old enough to run around with her older cousins and play. Here are a few pictures from our visit.
"Really, this rock is tasty..."
"Really, this rock is tasty..."
"You should try it. Here, have a bit of mine"
"I love my aunt Cheryl!"
"Julia, say cheese like me"
"Ahhh, bath time with Savannah"
" I wanna be BIG just like Isaac"


This big dirt pile is the happening place for the kiddos. Many hours were spent climbing up and down, dragging the wagon (with Roscoe our Beagle), and getting dirt in every part of our clothes.We spend every other Christmas with Matt's family. So on the years we are there for Thanksgiving, Matt's mom manages to squeeze in Christmas as well. Sarabeth was just the right age to start enjoying the wrapping paper. I was surprised to see that she was just as excited about her baby doll too!



"Babies gotta get strapped in to eat!"I made all the nieces (and Sarabeth) a tutu for dress up. We attempted to get them all in theirs, and smile. Sarabeth is not a tutu girl. but Julia and Savannah loved them!



I have a ton more pictures but not a ton of time. I'll post a few more later. Enjoy!
Comments