The Nesting Place is hosting this great party with lots of really cool garland ideas, I LOVE this site. Since we are going to be in Florida for Christmas this year, and our townhouse is too small for our tree, I decided to have fun with this garland idea . I took two strands of lighted garland that I bought 2 years ago from an after Christmas sale at Michaels and twisted them together. Then I headed over to Hobby Lobby where they had all of their floral stems on sale for 50% off. I also added some things from around the house that I had. This was the only place I could find to put the garland so excuse the big fat TV in view. However, my sweet hubby did build me a mantle over the weekend and it should be up and functional in a few days. I'll repost my new and improved garland complete with my mantel tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy and check out Nesting Place for more fun!
Comments
I have wondered the same thing. You could try blogging about a link to Picasa or some such and upload them all there, but then half your readers will never go to the link. But family will still have access.
I am unsure of this though cause I want to use the book making thing you blogged on in a couple of months to track MD's first year. Can't very well include pictures that are only linked.
Let me know if you come up with a good solution.