What I Love About You

Dear Sarabeth,
Last week you turned 7 months old. This has to be one of the most fun stages with you. You are getting so big and climbing on everything. You love to pull yourself up on anything. You are a crawling monster and you're into everything. I frequently find you on top of something or stuck underneath it. I have to keep a close eye on your every move.
You cut your first tooth a few weeks ago. It's still coming in, but its just one more sign that you are growing up. It makes me so sad. You eat so well. You like everything! I haven't seen you spit anything out that I've fed you. You sleep and nap well and hardly ever fuss. I enjoy every minute with you. Daddy can make you giggle like no one else! Your eyes light up when he comes in the room, you melt his heart. Just yesterday you started giving kisses. I'm not sure if you know what you are doing or not but daddy and I think it's the most precious thing.
You are making new friends at church and Mothers Day Out. Last week a little boy bit you on the cheek...:( You are such a big girl though, you just whimpered a little and kept playing.
Daddy and I continue to pray with you every night before bedtime. We pray that you will grow to know Jesus and how much he loves you too. We love you Sarabeth.
Love, Mommy and Daddy



Comments
Hey I thought you may like this website...check it out!!
http://www.missprisstutus.com/index.php