Zoo Trip
Sarabeth had her first zoo trip a few weeks ago. One of her friend's had his birthday party there and purchased tickets for the whole party to enjoy the zoo all day! This was the 2nd day of the stomach bug, before we knew what she had. She was not too happy so we didn't stay long. She wasn't really interested anyway...it was more for me!
Looking at the fishy
Daddy trying to show her the big lion!
The petting zoo, she didn't want to pet anything
Awww...mommy and baby
Eww...so scary!
Matt took some awesome pictures of the animals. I've always loved the zoo and Matt never wanted to take me. I'm so glad I have an excuse for him to take us now...anything for the kids!
Looking at the fishy
Daddy trying to show her the big lion!
The petting zoo, she didn't want to pet anything
Awww...mommy and baby
Eww...so scary!Matt took some awesome pictures of the animals. I've always loved the zoo and Matt never wanted to take me. I'm so glad I have an excuse for him to take us now...anything for the kids!
Comments