First and Second Tooth

I should have posted this a while back but getting a picture of Sarabeth's tooth was like trying to get a picture of Michael Jackson's kids. She cut her first one around 7 months and the 2nd one is coming in now. Oh the joy of cutting teeth.


Sarabeth is so mobile, it is quite exhausting. She is EVERYWHERE and into everything. She gets stuck in the funniest places. Yesterday she got caught under the kitchen table. Everytime she tried to stand up, she hit her head on the bottom side of the table. It was funny, but only for a minute, then she realized she couldn't get out alone. She is very independent and doesn't like for you to help her out of situations. I have been letting her work her way out of all the places she gets wedged into. She is entertaining for sure.

Last week I took her to JW Tumbles in the Woodlands and let her play. She was super tired so all she did was try to kiss the blue dog 100 times!

Here are some random pics from this month:

Comments

The Gallands said…
kaYEAHH I love the pictures- and I love getting updated:) Splashtown sounds EXCELLENT. I love that I am not the only Mommy that feels that way.
Jaime said…
I LOVE Sarabeth!! And JW Tumbles didn't have that stuff out when we were there...we might of had more fun if they did.
Cheryl said…
She's growing fast!! Soon we will be celebrating her first birthday!! Looking forward to seeing you all next week in AR!!
M & M said…
What a cutie!!!
Chattyb said…
Our precious Sarabeth. She looks so happy. Can't wait to see her tomorrow. Those pics are priceless. Ma
Kelly said…
She is so cute! And we are STILL toothless! It is quite funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party