My lil' sister

I'm so proud of my sister Lindsay. I took a day last week and made a quick trip to Longview to see her play in her very first of many band concerts. She is in the 6th grad and plays the clarinet. She's following in the footsteps of our mom and older sis Alayna who also played the clarinet. It was amazing to watch this group of kids go from not even knowing what an instrument was to playing as a group in one school year. I thought the band was great. It was their first time to ever play together as a group.Cheese! Silly girl!
Waiting patiently
Practicing
My sis Haley, me, Lindsay and my niece Rian.

Aunt Haley, Sarabeth, Rian

Lindsay just finished taking the state TAKS test where she scored 98 in reading and 96 in math. She also received 2 nominations from 2 of her teachers for the best student award. She is very smart and I'm so very proud of her.

Comments

Chattyb said…
Lindsay is so talented and smart. I know you are proud of her. She is maturing into quite a beautiful young woman.

Popular posts from this blog