For Jackie
Ok, so I'm behind on blogging but only because my little sister is here this week and I've been rather busy entertaining a 12 year old. SO this blog entry is for Jackie who is apparently bored at work and needs something to read.
Yesterday I took my sister to Splashtown with one of my friends and her son. All I have to say is...Lipo. Seriously. I'm so thankful I didn't see anyone I knew until we were leaving. I don't think she recognized me. Either that or she was too afraid to approach. Thank goodness. There were moments when I would see people that looked so much worse in a swimsuit than me...and I have to admit that made me feel better, only for a moment until some skinny girl walks by and deflates my balloon. I'm just glad I got my 1 Splashtown visit for the summer over with. Or maybe not. Matt just emailed me and we are so graciously invited to his company's summer picnic at no other place but...
SPLASHTOWN.
yippe.
Yesterday I took my sister to Splashtown with one of my friends and her son. All I have to say is...Lipo. Seriously. I'm so thankful I didn't see anyone I knew until we were leaving. I don't think she recognized me. Either that or she was too afraid to approach. Thank goodness. There were moments when I would see people that looked so much worse in a swimsuit than me...and I have to admit that made me feel better, only for a moment until some skinny girl walks by and deflates my balloon. I'm just glad I got my 1 Splashtown visit for the summer over with. Or maybe not. Matt just emailed me and we are so graciously invited to his company's summer picnic at no other place but...
SPLASHTOWN.
yippe.
Comments
Oh well-I think this is a universal girl issue. Those skinny girls probably don't like their bodies much either. Plus-we probably have much better personalities!