Photo Op

Sarabeth wanted to hold Nathan today and take a picture. Here she is telling me she needs to hold him...complete with her hand cupped like she can hold him right in there!"Mommy, I need-a hol baby Nathan"

Here's the rest of the story:
"Cheeeese!"

"Look Mommy he's falling off!"

"Cheese...again"

"Ok, Mommy I'm done"
"No, for real I don't wanna hol him"

"Stop taka pit-chur Mommy!"

...but it was all her idea

Comments

Chris and Kim said…
That is hilarious!
Ha ha ha!
Cheryl said…
I love the third pic of her holding him. Nathan's face says it all. So funny!
Rebecca said…
I love the pics and the post about Nathan at 3 months. Your kiddos are beautiful and a true blessing from the Lord. I enjoy watching you and Matt training them up in the ways of the Lord.

Love you all,
Rebecca

Popular posts from this blog