
You are such an amazingly beautiful little boy! I just love every piece of you! You are growing so much more each day-like a little man. You have the most precious feet and I love kissing them! Your big sister Sarabeth thinks you are the best thing since her doll house! You are starting to laugh a little-especially at your sis. Your face will light up a room when you see her coming! You love to sleep and have got a little routine down now for the most part. You sleep through the night like a champ! You love your bouncy seat! You kick like crazy when we put you in. We enjoy laying in the floor with you trying to make you laugh. Sarabeth comes to see you first thing every morning- "where's my baby Nathan?" She loves calling you "wittle budee" (little buddy). We're gearing up for a long road trip to Grandpa's in a few weeks. I know he can't wait to see you again. I love watching you grow but I sometimes want time to stop so I can soak in these sweet moments. Daddy and I pray with you and SB every night and hope you will know one day just how much we and Jesus love you. Nathan, I can't wait to see you all grown up but I'm not rushing you. You are the sweetest thing to me and I wish I could just bottle you up!
Comments