Sneak Peek


We had Sarabeth's pictures made at True Expressions last month and they turned out so amazing! Nicole is a such a great photographer and was great with Sarabeth. You can see the rest by logging on to her website and use april for the password to view them online. I can't wait to sit down with her and order these!

Comments

callie said…
ohhh I can't wait! It wouldn't let me in. I used your comcast email address & Landes as the password. What am I doing wrong?
Lindsay said…
I love them, April! And I just realized Kyle, J, and I are totally on her website! Haha. Anyway, they are beautiful!
Jaime said…
April, those are GREAT!! I can't wait for her to take Latham's pictures in January!! Sarabeth is a cutie.
Bonnie said…
Precious!
M & M said…
they are precious!!!
Katie said…
AMAZING! You have the cutest, most photogenic child on the planet.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party