MHR Friday

There is really no particular reason why I'm posting today for MHR. Matt does so many things for me and is an amazing husband everyday. Sometimes I am always waiting for him to do something "big" that just knocks my socks off when it's really the little things that make him ROCK. For instance, I had steroid injections in my neck and back yesterday. Not a fun experience, even with the anesthesia. Matt was so sweet when he called on his way home and asked if he could pick up dinner. I had already made plans for us to eat left overs but I stopped and thought about how he was thinking ahead, knowing what I had been through that day already.

I pray that I will continue to notice the little things that Matt does for me and our family. He truly loves us in ways that we don't even see. I love you babe. Happy MHR day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party