Hangin out in Rosenberg

Here are some pictures of Matt and his little helper cleaning up his aunt's yard in Rosenberg after Ike left.




We ran out of things to do so I let her have all the Tupperware she wanted!

Comments

Katie said…
I keep thinking that at some point Sarabeth will not be able to be any cuter. And then you post pictures like the one with her and the rake and I am just amazed!
Cheryl said…
Ok, I may have missed a post somewhere..... when did she start walking?!! Can you believe she is about to turn one already?!! Time flies
Bonnie said…
Sarabeth is a doll!!!!!!!

I miss you and hope you're starting to feel better. My sister said she ate a whole pizza all by herself the week after she had her tonsils removed.
M & M said…
I was amazed she is walking too!
The Gallands said…
Left you a message yesterday- Glad to know all is ok. Sarabeth gets cuter all the time!
I'm so glad I got to see you today! The power truck was near your place when we dropped Matt off. No luck for us yet.
Sarabeth is one of the most adorable little girls I know! Of course she takes after her beautiful Mom, but I just love seeing pics of her and her big eyes!
THE Stephanie said…
What a cutie! And tupperware is always a hit, right?
Tarah said…
Wow! I did't know she was walking either! She is getting so big! And cuter every minute!
Lauren said…
Your blog looks awesome! I love the new layout and all the pictures.
Jake said…
ahhh. I can't wait to see that little girl! I can't believe she's standing already. maybe Sarabeth and Savannah can play together more this year.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party