My Dare Devil
Sarabeth has really started moving around a lot lately. She so wiggly when I hold her and she wants to touch and grab everything! She's scooting around kind of crawling but not yet all the way. She is pulling herself up on everything and standing! Today I found her on top of her Bumbo chair:
Then later on she tried standing up while balancing on my leg:



Every day she tries something new. Here she is trying to peek into the tall toy basket:
Nevertheless, she's so much fun! She's starting to really understand "playing" and has started picking out favorite toys. I notice some go untouched and others she carries everywhere. Here are a couple of her favorites.

Then later on she tried standing up while balancing on my leg:


Every day she tries something new. Here she is trying to peek into the tall toy basket:

Nevertheless, she's so much fun! She's starting to really understand "playing" and has started picking out favorite toys. I notice some go untouched and others she carries everywhere. Here are a couple of her favorites.
Comments
What great pics. She is beautiful. Mom (Ma)