Tutu Cute!

I've seen these tutu's everywhere and haven't found one that I can afford yet so I decided to make my own...by "my own" I mean for Sarabeth :) It only cost $7 to make and it took me about an hour. I'll have some pictures of her in it tomorrow, but here's how it turned out.

Comments

Bonnie said…
Awww...April you didnt make one big enough for yourself?

It looks really good. We should take pictures of Sarabeth and Audrey wearing the same outfit. Sarabeth would be climbing the couch and Audrey would be eating her tutu. I can see it now.
Lindsay said…
So cute April! I finally saw the precious pic of Sarabeth sleeping with the bow on her face...priceless! I love all your new blogs of all the cute things she is doing! She looks like she is so much fun! =) Thanks for your comment on my blog; Kyle and I are so excited to be here, too! See you tonight!
Team Villarreal said…
so so cute!!!
You need to teach me how to use my sewing machine!!! lol
M & M said…
Impressive and probably cuter than the original!

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party