Sweet Potatoes and an Attitude


Sarabeth is developing a small attitude...as most girls do at some point, but I expected this around 12, not 4 months. We tried giving her some cereal this week and then we moved on to sweet potatoes, both of which she spit out and cried when I tried feeding them to her. I suppose it will take some time for her to get used to a spoon. In the meantime she has learned to reach for her bottle and knows when I'm making it. It's so funny to watch her when it's time to eat.







Comments

Gabe said…
I felt so bad about missing the caption contest! Here, I'll caption the sweet potatoe pics!

#1 20 years from now this is is what you'll be seeing when she says,
"Mom, I met a man and he's wonderful and we're getting MARRIED!"

#2
Sweet potatoes? What? I didn't see any sweet potatoes? Bandit, did you see any sweet potatoes?

#3
waiter!? I'll have one more of these.

#4
"...and Iiiiiiiii...
eeeIiiiiii... eeeIiiiii... will always love youuuuuu..."
Whitney Houston eat your heart out!

Popular posts from this blog