Husbands Say the Darndest Things Part 2 and 3
I think I may have to start tagging some of my posts since Matt keeps coming up with the funniest things. Yesterday we were at the drive thru and Dairy Queen. I made a comment to Matt how DQ now takes a debit card and they "used to not" take them. Apparently that struck Matt as funny. He then repeated what I said "used to not" what is that? "used to not???" What is that, like a retired astronaut?
Ok, so maybe you had to be there but we both died laughing at ourselves.
The other day we were driving down the road and some guy kept getting over in front of us then switching back into his own lane. He did it 3 times and I started getting frustrated and said "Geez, get over, don't get over, just make up your mind" Matt heard this "Dover, Donkey Dover, just make up your mind." He looked at me with this weird look, "honey, what's a donkey dover?" Oh the amusement that goes on in our family!
Ok, so maybe you had to be there but we both died laughing at ourselves.
The other day we were driving down the road and some guy kept getting over in front of us then switching back into his own lane. He did it 3 times and I started getting frustrated and said "Geez, get over, don't get over, just make up your mind" Matt heard this "Dover, Donkey Dover, just make up your mind." He looked at me with this weird look, "honey, what's a donkey dover?" Oh the amusement that goes on in our family!
Comments
No pressure Matt, say something funny! Go ahead! :-)