The Nesting Place is hosting this great party with lots of really cool garland ideas, I LOVE this site. Since we are going to be in Florida for Christmas this year, and our townhouse is too small for our tree, I decided to have fun with this garland idea . I took two strands of lighted garland that I bought 2 years ago from an after Christmas sale at Michaels and twisted them together. Then I headed over to Hobby Lobby where they had all of their floral stems on sale for 50% off. I also added some things from around the house that I had. This was the only place I could find to put the garland so excuse the big fat TV in view. However, my sweet hubby did build me a mantle over the weekend and it should be up and functional in a few days. I'll repost my new and improved garland complete with my mantel tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy and check out Nesting Place for more fun!
Comments
Thanks for dinner the other night, we were glad you came to visit in the setting we were in....haha! Have a good trip this weekend and we will talk soon!
Is this using the digital scrapbooking?