MHR Friday
Wow, the week has flown by! I have been thinking a lot this week about how much Matt does for our family. I don't always put myself in his shoes and try to imagine what it's like to carry the burden of providing for my family. Matt graciously gives his all to work and then comes home and gives 100% to us. He can't wait to get home and play in the floor with Sarabeth. The other night he said after playing with her for over an hour "man I really needed that!" Family time with her is like breathing, he has to have it to live. I love that about him.
This week in my MOMS group at church, we were talking about creating a home environment that our husbands desire to come home to. It's not about the decorating and furniture placement but more about creating a soft place to fall. Matt works so hard and then comes home and I bombard him with the craziness that happened with us that day. He always listens, although I think sometimes he would rather just come home to silence. Matt rarely complains about how our household is run, chaotic or not. I love that he is a man easy to please and easy to love.
This week in my MOMS group at church, we were talking about creating a home environment that our husbands desire to come home to. It's not about the decorating and furniture placement but more about creating a soft place to fall. Matt works so hard and then comes home and I bombard him with the craziness that happened with us that day. He always listens, although I think sometimes he would rather just come home to silence. Matt rarely complains about how our household is run, chaotic or not. I love that he is a man easy to please and easy to love.
Comments
Thanks for sharing!
-Ashley
PS - How did your jambalaya turn out?