MHR Friday
He's so special he gets two MHR entries this week! Matt is such a wonderful husband and also my best friend. Here lately he has been getting home from work so late and it has started to irratate me some. By Wednesday of this week I was so done with it all that we had a little disagreement on the phone that ended abruptly when I hung up on him. Not the wisest thing to do, especailly to him because he HATES that more than anything! So I just knew when he got home, it was on. About 9:00 pm I get a text from him asking me what kind of treat he could get for me at the store b/c I deserved one. ??? What, are you kidding me? That's exactly what I texted back to him. He said he wanted to bring me home something special because he loved me. Ok, guilt trip please! I said I didn't want anything so he said ok, surprise it is! A few minutes later he walked through the door with a box of Blue Bell Ice Cream Sandwiches....one of my favorite treats. What a man! Nothing else was ever said and I was thankful. I do still owe him an apology. Honey, I feel so bad for hanging up on you. Please forgive me? You Rock!
Comments