New Toy...For Free!

I have been wanting to get Sarabeth some new toys since she is so busy around the house now! She is totally disinterested in any baby rattles and is into pushing and pulling and of course walking. She has one walking toy that she loves but I would love for her to have a few more things for her age but the toys these days are so expensive!

Today when I was pulling into HEB I saw this thing sitting in the rain next to a donation drop off box in the parking lot. I am assuming this toy lost its home after someone didn't buy it in a garage sale :( I felt kind of bad but I was thinking that it looked a lot like something Sarabeth would love to play with! I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but mostly I was scouting out the person who dropped it off to make sure they weren't still there. How awkward would that be?? So....I drove up in my sly mini-van and opened up the side door, picked up the toy and threw it in the van like a bank robber!

I guess in a way we are needy right?? Anyway, I brought it home and the guilt wore of pretty soon after. I cleaned it up and put some new batteries in it and Sarabeth has been playing with it since then. Welcome home little car! I looked it up on Fisher Price and it's a $44 dollar toy! I love when I get something free and it's not junk!

Lovin' my new ride


Move outta my way!

Thanks mom!

Comments

The Gallands said…
Score! That's awesome- Even better is imagining you opening the door of the car to snag it.
I'm sure that the person who left it there just wanted it to go to someone who could use it, and it looks like Sarabeth will definantly use it!
THE Stephanie said…
OMG that is so funny!!! She look like she loves it!

BTW, I'm Lauren's cousin (who designed her blog)... thought I'd stop by and say hi!
Jake said…
ohhh. We underestimate your sneakiness.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party