My Husband Rocks Friday
I really have to brag on Matt this week. By the way, this idea came from here...it's not original but I wish I would have thought of it!
My hubby has really worked his tail off this week. Just recently Matt has become more involved in our finances. Not that he didn't care before but now we are on the same page and both aware of our money...or lack thereof. We have become more accountable to each other on what we are spending and sticking to our budget like never before. We've both known that my car has been our biggest headache. The payments were eating our lunch, for real. It was leased (very bad idea for a real estate agent) and I rolled over some not so pretty negative equity from my Lexus (also not a good idea even if you aren't a real estate agent). We knew it was inevitable that we were going to have to let the Honda go, but not without putting up some dough. We put it up for sale a few months ago not having a clue what we would do if someone bought it. We would be without wheels and we knew we couldn't get what we owed on it by a long shot. This was a matter for God to handle. I know my husband has been on his knees praying about this situation for the last few months. I, on the other hand, have been gritching about how I'm not going to have a car anymore and we are going to be so broke and now I'm not going to be able to work because I won't have a car...blah blah blah, wah wah. So, Matt has taken on some side jobs that have kept him working until 11pm some nights and he gets right back up the next day and is out the door at 6 am to do it all over again. I haven't seen him all week and I know he is exhausted. Well, today we said goodbye to my Honda. I'm not sure how it all worked out but I'm sure my husband and my heavenly father had something everything to do with it. Not only did we get what we were asking but we also have a borrowed car for the next few months(thank you Aunt Phyllis) while we work to get a vehicle. I really never have appreciated my husbands desire to take care of his family. He does it without complaining and without expectations.
Thank you Matt for loving us the way you do.
You Rock!
Thank you Matt for loving us the way you do.
You Rock!
LOVE,
your girls
Comments
~Susan
I hope Matt got to read this post... :)