More pics from Aunt Lingis Visit
We took Lindsay to Space Center Houston and to Kemah before she left. I wasn't really into the whole Space Center thing but Matt and Lindsay had a great time. Afterward, we headed over to Kemah and bought an all day pass for the rides. It was about 115 degrees outside but we managed to make it fun. Here are some pics from the weekend with her:

Of course this was Matt's idea, she doesn't look amused
Sarabeth just kickin' back and taking it all in
I rode this with Lindsay but I didn't want my goofy face on here..so it's Matt's instead
This I did not ride...only crazy people on this one. Matt and Lindsay are in the front row on the end. This thing goes all the way upside down and just sits there. I should have had something to catch all the money falling out!

Of course this was Matt's idea, she doesn't look amused
Sarabeth just kickin' back and taking it all in
I rode this with Lindsay but I didn't want my goofy face on here..so it's Matt's instead
This I did not ride...only crazy people on this one. Matt and Lindsay are in the front row on the end. This thing goes all the way upside down and just sits there. I should have had something to catch all the money falling out!
Comments