Seasons of Laughter







Ok, so for our first blog I figured I would post some humor. You may not get it if you don't know us well, and even if you do, you may still think we are strange.
One night after Matt and I were first married, still living out of boxes from a recent move, Matt asked "Honey, where are the cups?" I answered, "Some are in the kitchen." "Summer in the kitchen??", he replied. We both sort of giggled at the statement. I have always had the tendency to talk fast and Matt has a habit of making sure I realize it! This time, I thought I'd play along. "Yes honey, Summer in the kitchen, and you Autumn get up and get one, and Winter in there, Spring me something to drink too!"
Guess you had to be there, but from then on, the seasons took on a whole new meaning!

Comments

The Hills said…
April! I'm so proud! You did a really good job...and you even added music, something most of my long-time blogger friends just figured out how to do (and I really like your songs!). You're going to be a pro at this in no time. I'm trying to learn how to create my own banner, so I'll let you know when I figure that out. Welcome to the blog world!
Jessica
The Hills said…
Oh yeah...I'm linking you from my page!
Cindy said…
I laughed out loud! That's funny, girl!
Cindy
M & M said…
That was really funny...:) I am looking forward to seeing more posts on this blog than on mine.
Gabe said…
That was funny and, yes, you are both weird! Love you guys. Can't wait to see more. I'm linking to you from my yahoo blog!

I have to admit, though, I'm a little envious of your comments! I've been blogging for a while now and don't ever get comments - we need to get to know YOUR friends! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party