A Man of Many Hats

In honor of St. Valentine's Day and my loving husband.... hope he doesn't kill me later :)
My husband Matt truely is a man after God's own heart. I can't say enough about how he loves me. One day he aksed me if I thought there was anything I could do to make God not love me and of course I answered no, he said "Then there is nothing you can do to make me not love you. God commanded me to love you as he loves his church." I never knew how true this was.
Our marriage has been anything but easy. Any man in his right mind would have doomed us failed for sure. Matt stood strong and never left my side, he never stopped praying and he never stopped being obedient to God and His plan for our marriage. Through all of this Matt, managed to excel at work, become more in love with Jesus, and remain his goofy, fun, self that I have grown to love.
Legend has it that St. Valentine performed secret marriages for soldiers during the days of Emporer Claudius II of Rome. The Emporer felt that single men made better soldiers than those with families. I have to disagree. Matt is the greatest soldier for the Lord I've ever known. You go St. Valentine!

I love you
Comments
You have found the key to creating and maintaining a Christian home where both of you can find refuge and peace in a world of temptations and ungodliness. This is a priceless treasure that you will have to protect with all your energies throughout your lifetime. Forces within our culture have devalued what you two have and will seek to destroy it, but Heaven and all your brothers and sisters in Christ rejoice continually for you. Mom