Pig Sooie

In high school I was a crazy FSU fan. I loved anything Florida State-including the cute quarter back Casey Weldon. I never knew much about football, but always wanted a team to cheer on. I soon fell in love with and married a Hogs fan and by default became a fan myself. My father in law coached football for 20 something years and Matt and his brother Jake played football well into college. So it was no surprise that our fall seasons would revolve around game schedules. Don't get me wrong, I love football. Matt and I even used to go on dates to Friday night games in the area. Nothing is more exciting than a good game with friends and family.
Here is one of the newest fans showing off her hog calling skills, thanks to her Uncle Jake.





Comments

Lindsay said…
so cute! now you need to teach her to say GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!
Chris and Kim said…
Cute! That will be some fun times as a family when the kids get older!
Cheryl said…
love it!
Bonnie said…
Cute! Now Audrey's saying this! She made me play the video about 10 times!

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party