Nathan 4 Months
Sweet baby boy! You are such a joy to my heart. I never knew a baby boy could do such a work in my heart. I am amazed daily at how God made you so perfect for me. Lately, you have been having conversations with your sister-the cutest thing! You are trying to roll over, and Daddy says you did while I was gone to the store this week...I'll let him have that. We just took you on your first vacation and you did awesome, although I am surprised at how the car doesn't put you to sleep like it does your sis. You two are so different. I love that you are laid back and relaxed and how your sister is just all over the place all the time! You two are going to have a great time when you get older. She still thinks you are so sweet. In the morning you are the first thing she wants to see. She looks at you and says "Good morning baby Nathan! Awww...mommy he's so cute!" She also likes to make you smile, it just brightens her day!
You are weighing in around 13lbs right now and wearing 3-6 months clothes, mostly on the 6 month side. You will have your first round of vaccinations at the end of this month. You are a little sweetie pie Nathan, I love you!





You are weighing in around 13lbs right now and wearing 3-6 months clothes, mostly on the 6 month side. You will have your first round of vaccinations at the end of this month. You are a little sweetie pie Nathan, I love you!





Comments
April, I am seeing a small white box that contains the message "This video or picture has been deleted or removed..."
Have you removed something or is my computer rejecting the pictures? May be a setting. Any suggestions? Mom