Baby Bedding!


Here is a picture of the finished product. My intention was to sew it all by myself, however all I did is pick the fabric, cut and pin and my sweet friend Rebecca decided to sew the whole thing in one night without me! Not that I am complaining, she did an amazing job and she is an incredible friend. Thank you Rebecca for all of your hard work. It is beautiful and I can't wait to put Nathan in his new crib!

Comments

Wow! One night? Go Rebecca!
Bonnie said…
Really really cute!!
Anonymous said…
Love it, LOVE IT!
M & M said…
I love it too! And the monogram is wonderful!
Cheryl said…
Very Pretty! I bet it is nice to get things finished and ready for his arrival
callie said…
Looks GREAT!! And, I love the name Nathan!! What's his middle name?

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party