Family Night

Tonight Sarabeth and I made gingerbread boys and girls. I had never made them before so I was hopeful that they tasted ok. Matt loves gingerbread so I knew he would eat them regardless. Here's a little picture story of our evening.How much longer mommy?

Daddy the perfectionist (his was the best one)

Icing Fight!


Sharing a Twizzler Lady and The Tramp style


Our finished masterpieces! We had so much fun! Matt really took 20 minutes to make just one Santa Gingerbread man! Just typical of my hubby-one more reason why I love him. :) Sarabeth had a ball! I let her get as messy as she wanted. I think she only ended up making one and the rest she ate!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Looks like fun. We are going to make Christmas cookies today too!
M & M said…
Yum! I'm not sure mine would have made it beyond my tummy either!
Chris and Kim said…
That makes me want to go and do that right now with Evan! Looks like ya'll had a blast!
Looks like fun!
Kyle said…
What an awesome night together! I'm all about family time + food....can't beat it.

Popular posts from this blog