MHR-Special Edition

The last few months around the Landes home have been kinda funky. We've been faced with some challenges and big decisions that have left us just tired. Anyway, a few weeks ago I came home to a sparkling kitchen and this:If you aren't sure what you are seeing, it is a note from my hubby along with some home made construction paper flowers-melt my heart. Click on the note to enlarge so you can read it. It was the sweetest thing in the world. I think Matt finally realizes that it's the little things he does that make the biggest impact on my heart. This is just one of the many.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok that is just way too stinkin cute!! Aren't love notes the best?
I like the circle yes or no...nice touch!
The Gallands said…
I love that! What a sweet and creative note :)
How sweet is that? Hubbies are the best!
M & M said…
I am especially impressed by the flowers! Those look great! And I love the check-yes-or-no box! Michael and I always joke about that too...
Cheryl said…
oh wow - Matt is such a sweetie! the note made me cry
Chattyb said…
April, that kind of love starts in the heart of God. Then He shares it with us to spread around.

You are one blessed gal, and Matt is one blessed guy. And, I'm blessed knowing you two. I love you. Mom
April,

I have been bawling my eyes out reading this note from Matt to you. I am still crying because I am so happy to see you two so happy. What a wonderful man you have. I adored reading his words and am in awe. Hope you, Sarabeth and Matt are doing well.
laura said…
How sweet! What a thoughtful husband. Way to go, Matt!

Popular posts from this blog