Sand and Water

I debated on whether or not to purchase one of these for Sarabeth. She loves being outside, but with such a small yard, we don't have room for much to entertain her. I know she loves dirt and water so I splurged and bought this table from Wal-Mart. I bought a bag of sand from Home Depot and filled up the other side with water and she was all set. It even came with an umbrella to shade her from the sun.


Of course she shoveled the sand into the water part and then she let the plug out of the water so it all drained out onto the patio. Yesterday she was playin outside with it and she shoveled a scoop of sand onto the living room floor. Nice!


Rowdy wanted in on the action too, but she was quick to tell him NO!

After she was done, Roscoe made himself at home on the cool sand. I guess I've got my money's worth now!




Comments

Looks like a good time!
Kelly said…
Love that last pic! HILARIOUS!

Popular posts from this blog