My Lovey

When I was a kid growing up I received a teddy bear for my 9th birthday. I loved this bear so much it went everywhere with me, really. It has been to the Bahamas, church camp, camping trips, overnight stays with grandma, college, and yes, I have to admit I slept with this bear until I got pregnant with Sarabeth. Something about it comforted me at night. It was hard to go to sleep without it. Everyone teased me of course because I way outgrew my bear but couldn't part with it. Matt's brother's kids both have loveys and it's so cute to see them loving on them. Matt's mom gave Sarabeth this ducky for Christmas and I believe it's going to become her first lovey. It goes everywhere with her and hopefully as she gets older, it will also comfort her to sleep. Nothing like creating an addict this early! :)

Comments

Kelly said…
She is just super cute!! Jenna has "Boo" and Ash is getting attached to something my mom gave her for Christmas. Can we see a pic of your lovey?
That is too too sweet!

My oldest (now 5) had a Sassy "bug" that she carried everywhere. :)

Happy New Year!

p.s. check out my blog on Fridays in January...I am going to have some cool giveaways.
Katie said…
I think that I should blog about my "loveys!" I still have them-although I don't sleep with them any more. One was a blanket I called "Blankie;" the other was a bear called "Bear Ehrhardt."

I'm a big fan of Sarabeth's ducky!
Unknown said…
Sarabeth is so lovely. She is just beautiful. I only have one blanket kid, Wesley. My mom had to make him a new blanket and give it to him for Christmas. We are slowly phasing out the old one because the shreds are starting to become a choking hazard.
Chattyb said…
Dear, dear April. These pics of Sarabeth are so precious. She has changed since Christmas. Just 18 hours and I'll be holding her and getting her sugar. I love you and yours. Mom L.

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party