He Sees You When You're Sleeping...



I don't think I could have planned a better picture of Sarabeth with Santa. All the other kids were screaming and running away and my little girl just laid there and slept...with a smile on her face. I guess the key is to dress up like Santa??? It's not the best picture because I had to scan it in, but if you look close you can see her sweet little smile.

Comments

Katie said…
Too cute!

It was so wonderful to see you today-thank you for letting me hog Sarabeth.

Seriously, when you get back from the Landes' I will come over and watch her so you can shower, sleep or go out for an hour or two
Bonnie said…
Yeah, I dont think dressing like Santa would have helped Audrey!!! Sarabeth is precious.
callie said…
Oh my gosh! I told you!!!!!! You can never take back that memory (and you can put it in her senior slide show or put out an ad in her yearbook or something). Great photo!
Kelly said…
Awww. So sweet.
Cheryl said…
I have never seen a cuter Santa picture. Can't get any cuter than that. Looking forward to seeing you all next week!!
Anonymous said…
She is perfect! Are you still coming to visit Matt's parent's at Christmas. We need to get together!!
Anonymous said…
She is such a sweetheart. I love the picture! :)
Tracey said…
Oh my word! This picture is adorable!
That is the sweetest picture ever! It's a classic. You'll be looking at this for years to come. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Three

Garland Party