My New Invention
As I progressively become larger, it is mildly painful to perform most household duties. Every time the laundry builds up, I cringe! Knowing that I have to bend over to pick up clothes and then bend over to load them, and put them in the dryer just makes my stomach hurt...literally. A stomach this large does not bend easily and when it does, it is really painful. Not only that, but how in the world am I supposed to carry this basket to the laundry room? So...I had to find a new efficient way to make sure my sweet hubby had clean clothes for work. Here it is:

Ta da! Now all I have to do is get the laundry into the basket and I can drag it wherever I want! It works grand! The only other thing is to find a way to get the clothes in the washer without bending over...I guess that is called "help from my husband".
Ta da! Now all I have to do is get the laundry into the basket and I can drag it wherever I want! It works grand! The only other thing is to find a way to get the clothes in the washer without bending over...I guess that is called "help from my husband".
Comments