The View From Above



Ok, I know odd picture. However I wanted all of you non-pregnant people to see the view from my perspective. I actually stuck my feet out a little so you could see, but usually they aren't visible from the top!

I went to the dr. yesterday and she said everything looked great! Nothing to report! Blood pressure was great, no protein visible, and good weight gain (only 3 lbs)! I did ask her about the intense swelling I'm experiencing. I refer to it as "Shrek Feet". My feet literally swell up to just blobs of skin with toenails! I can't even get flip flops on some days! I won't scare you with the photos but just picture Shrek...you'll get it!

We go back to the dr. in 2 weeks and will be going every 2 weeks until delivery. Next time we will have another ultrasound and check the baby's growth and my fluid levels. My dr. suggested starting to get the nursery ready as my energy level will be dropping dramatically over the next few week. Oddly, I've felt very active the last few days....maybe the last burst before the downhill slide!

On another note, the baby's closet and dresser are filling up fast! Last week we went on vacation with Matt's aunts and they showered her with tons of clothes! Check out her wardrobe!


And of course, no little girl's wardrobe is complete with out a little camo! Including a dinner ware set!

That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for more on our vacation...

Comments

Cheryl said…
Don't worry your view is about to get a lot better in the next few months. Your precious baby girl will be all worth it!
Kelly said…
My view is getting that bad...I did a pic like that a little while ago. I can still see some toes but not for long!! I am doing well, thank you for asking. I go to the ob today.
Bonnie said…
Wow! You're almost there! My view will look like that if I dont stop eating cookies!
Team Villarreal said…
I'm so so happy for you guys!!!
I can't wait to see baby girl Landis! Love all the clothes, just wait there will be lots more to come!!!

Popular posts from this blog