21 Weeks and The Countdown Begins!

I can't believe it's already half way over! I'm starting to feel sooo much better and not quite as tired. Here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure....or for your daily laugh. I think Matt is starting to have sympathy pains or jealousy issues! Enjoy!




Does my belly look lumpy in this one???





Comments

Jake said…
does Matt's belly look lumpy? i like the new song choice. how fitting. i've been working on our blog so check it out. i figured out the song player you were talking about, and i've got my own picture profile up now. tell me what ya think.
laura said…
I love the comparison, SO funny! I think you look great, and I hope when the day comes, I can look as cute pregnant as you do. Most women just look fat at 17 weeks, and in your 17 week pic, you look like a precious preggo! Enjoy this time, and glad you are feeling better!
Kris said…
I think we need the side view, Matt.
Gabe said…
Is Matt having Twins?

Popular posts from this blog