Garland Party


The Nesting Place is hosting this great party with lots of really cool garland ideas, I LOVE this site. Since we are going to be in Florida for Christmas this year, and our townhouse is too small for our tree, I decided to have fun with this garland idea. I took two strands of lighted garland that I bought 2 years ago from an after Christmas sale at Michaels and twisted them together. Then I headed over to Hobby Lobby where they had all of their floral stems on sale for 50% off. I also added some things from around the house that I had. This was the only place I could find to put the garland so excuse the big fat TV in view. However, my sweet hubby did build me a mantle over the weekend and it should be up and functional in a few days. I'll repost my new and improved garland complete with my mantel tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy and check out Nesting Place for more fun!

Comments

Lindsay said…
You are so creative! And don't say you're not b/c it takes creativity to FIND these ideas! Remember--I can't even CHEAT! ;) You're good, girl!
Kristi said…
Beautiful job! Christmas blessings to you and your family!
Erika said…
Beautiful! Great that you found an alternative to showing your Christmas spirit without a tree!
The Nester said…
Looks great! I love all the stuff you put in it!
Decor To Adore said…
Your garland is so lush and lovely. Absolutely adorable!
Anonymous said…
I like the feathers in your garland! I wish I had feathers in mine! :) I'm in Florida and it was 80 degrees today! Have fun on your trip!

-Kim

Popular posts from this blog

7 years ago today...